Thursday, February 11, 2010

thoughts so far

I went into this project very apprehensive of how it was going to work out. I've never written a group paper like this before and it seemed like it was an impossible task that was going to take over my life for a few weeks. But it has actually been nothing like what i anticipated. For one I feel like my group gets along and works really well together; there are no personality, power, or work conflicts and I really like everybody. Also, I thought the issue of Harper's that we read was really interesting and the research that it lead me to was more like exploring my curiosity than doing work for class.
I guess we haven't finished the project so things still could go drastically wrong. But so far the unit has gone really well and has been interesting as well as work. It has been manageable with all my other class work. Pulling the whole thing together may be a little difficult in making sure that it flows well, but hopefully that will surprise me in going really well just like the rest of the project so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment