Thursday, February 11, 2010

Unit 1 thoughts

At first, I thought that this project was going to be horrible. I am not used to group projects, and especially not group essays. I was terribly afraid of how this would come together. Actually I'm still apprehensive that it may not. I did like that we had deadlines for each part of this, so that we were not feeling around in the dark to compile 10 pages of three or more peoples' thoughts the night before it was due.

I liked the draft workshop period in class and being able to revise it in class. I have a class right after English, so my brain would shift gears and I would lose focus on my peer's suggestions for my draft. I thought that sometimes we did not have enough time to finish some of the requirements by the set deadlines. I liked having class time to discuss problems, and I liked having a conference to go over problem spots in our group outlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment