Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unit 1 Project Thus Far

So far in class, we have worked on a Unit Project focusing on articles in Harper's magazine. Each group was assigned certain dates that the articles were published. My group was assigned a July 1850 issue. I really have enjoyed reading the articles in Harper's magazine. I really liked it because the articles covered a wide variety of topics. Another thing that I have really enjoyed while working on this project is working with my groupmates.
While working on this project I have learned to write a memo. I did not know how to write a memo before taking this class. Memos are a very useful thing to learn. Another thing that I have learned is about Harper's Magazine. During the Unit 1 project, my groupmates and I were researching about the 1850s and what was occurring in America during this time. I have really enjoyed learning these new things.

-Margaret Neville

No comments:

Post a Comment